Thursday, September 20, 2012

Creative writing.

Hi. My name is Aarti Dholakia and I'm taking Creative writing 201 at Eastern Michigan University. I am a transfer student and a senior studying Health Administration. This is my first Creative Writing class. I am not that good in expressing my thoughts in words and I hope this class will help me improve on those skills. I do have an artistic side in drawing/sketching.

I got my associates degree from Oakland Community College in Paralegal Studies in May 2009. I got a job offer in DC, working for an Educational law firm. Unfortunately, the firm filed for bankruptcy and more than 20 people got laid off. I realized that getting a stable job as a paralegal in this economy wasn't going to happen. Therefore, I changed majors and deiced to go into the Health field. Being a student again is exciting and nerve- racking at the same time. I am also getting married at the end of September, so I def. have a lot on my plate right now. I am sure that getting an education from EMU was the right decision for me and I am looking forward to start my new career life.

Aarti...

No comments: